Education Specialist Clear Credential
Requirements (16 units)
Admission to the Program
The Education Specialist Clear Credential has been developed in compliance with the changes required by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). In addition to meeting the general requirements of the university for admission as a postbaccalaureate student, admission to the Education Specialist Clear Credential Program requires the following:
- Official admission to the university;
- Submission of a valid Preliminary Education Specialist Credential;
- Application to the Education Specialist Clear Credential Program. Applications can be obtained from the Special Education Student Services Office, CE-102. (909)-537-7406.
Recommendation for the Credential
In addition to the program admission requirements and credential course work, the candidate must successfully complete the following requirements in order to be recommended for the Education Specialist Clear Credential:
- A grade point average of 3.0 ("B") in professional education course work, with no course grade lower than a "B-;"
- Education Specialist Clear Credential Courses (16 units). All courses will be offered online.
|ESPE 634||Reflective Inquiry: Seminar for Clear Induction Planning||4|
|ESPE 636||Assessment, Curriculum, Instruction: Culturally/Linguistically Diverse Students with Disabilities||4|
|ESPE 695||Special Education Clear Induction Outcomes||4|
|ESPE 696A||Induction Support I||2|
|ESPE 696B||Induction Support II||1|
|ESPE 696C||Induction Support III||1|